WHAT WE PROVIDE
• All kittens come with a health guarantee that is described in our buyers contract.
• All kittens are health checked by our veterinarian, proof of vaccinations de-worming and microchip.
• If the buyer is local the vet check will be performed at our preferred veterinarian clinic at the time of pickup.
• All kittens comes with a full or limited registration depending on if the buyer prefers a pet or breeding animal.
• All kittens come with pedigree paper work.
• All deposits are nonrefundable (exceptions to this are described in our buyers contract) if the buyer is unhappy with their choice of kittens/litter their deposits can be transferred up to 2 times to the next available litter.
• Kittens are sold at 9-10 weeks old.
• Price for kittens is $1700 for non breeding and $2500 for breeding.
• Buyers get to choose their kittens at 6 weeks old, at which time they will need to place half the deposit fee. At 9 weeks old the remaining amount must be paid in full.
• Once the kittens have their first around of vaccinations buyers will be able to meet the kittens in person
• We do not allow buyers to come to our home we prefer to meet all buyers in a public place where they will be able to meet and handle the kittens
• Our waiting list is $100 deposit through PayPal.
• We ship to all 50 states we are currently not shipping outside the United States.
• We're located in Las Vegas Nevada
• We currently are shipping with American Airlines.
• Shipping prices are $276 to $400 but varies depending on destination
• Do to heat restrictions we may not be able to ship to your location through the summer months.
This is a first time breeding of this pair. Both parents are of champion bloodlines the father is European lines and the mother is of American lines. Sparrow was father of our previous A litter which produced very good kittens. We're expecting these kittens to be large and have good tuffs with very long tails. We're hoping for multicoloring in this litter.
Safe Buying Tips: Get the seller's phone number and call them. Use a payment method with buyer protection. Request recent vet exam documentation and call their vet. More tips