1. A Texas-born and bred happy, healthy, well-socialized Maine Coon kitten from Imported Large European lines.
2. An Adoption Agreement/Sales Contract with a TWO-Year Genetic Health Replacement Policy.
3. Age-appropriate core vaccinations with our Licensed Veterinarian.
4. Copies of DNA Testing for both of your Maine Coon kitten's parents (All results are Clear/Negative for genetic conditions tested). We test for 49 genetic conditions including those Maine Coon's are most affected: HCM (Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy). SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy), PKD (Polycystic Kidney Disease), PKDef (Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency).
5. An exclusive Noble Tails comprehensive Maine Coon kitten starter pack with food, feeding guidelines, and comfort items to help ease the transition to their new home.
6. CFA registration papers for Maine Coon kitten once we receive confirmation of spay/neuter from licensed veterinarian.
7. Lifetime Maine Coon Breeder support.
Cream Smoke polydactyl
Safe Buying Tips: GoKitty does not pre-screen advertisers. We do not offer any guarantees. Get the seller's phone number and call them. Use a payment method with buyer protection. Request recent vet exam documentation and call their vet. More tips