$140 Re-homing fee includes the following:
* Kittens received their first FVRCP vaccination on 5/2/19 (Feline viral Rhinotracheitis/Calici/Panleukopenia). Next booster shot at 10 weeks is required and are adopter’s financial responsibility. We will not be responsible for vet fees once the kitten has left our house.
* First deworming was on 5/2/19
* Kitten sized collar
* Starter supply of kitten food. Currently on Purina One dry kitten food (chopped) and mixed with Science Diet canned kitten food.
* Blanket or cat bed with mom’s scent for easier transition
* A $60 deposit is required to encourage you to neuter kitten responsibly ($200 total payment at pick-up). I will refund your $60 deposit after I receive a copy of the kittens surgery receipt from your vet and must be performed before kitten turns 6 months old.
*Kittens have been well socialized with people, kids, and other animals who live with us. Kittens have been raised indoors only and among our active family. Mother is up-to-date on shots, healthy, and FeLV negative. Vet still recommends kittens should be tested at 10 weeks old, at their next booster.
*These guys have beautiful thick long hair. They will need to be brushed every couple of days at the minimum to prevent matting. Their nails will be freshly trimmed at pick-up. Please keep trimming nails and brushing often to keep kitty acclimated to it.
*Kittens are adorable, but please do not take adopting them lightly. Make sure you are prepared for a lifetime commitment, which could be as long as 20 years. If you have other animals, please make sure you are committed to gradual introductions over the next weeks to months.
Beautiful blue eyes
He will be 8 weeks old on 5/13/19.
I look for his points to darken more with age.
He is a curious one.
Was the first born and the biggest boy of the litter.
He is stocky, smart, and quiet.
He has a beautiful round, semi-flat face.
I think he is the prettiest in the litter.
We find him off exploring when ever isn't playing with his siblings.
Created On: 05-09-2019
Updated On: 05-09-2019