- Official Health Certificate Signed by licensed USDA Certified Veterinarian.
- Registration Papers for the International Cat Association (TICA)
- Health and Medical Records for Your Kitten.
- DNA Records from Both Parents of Your Kitten.
- Two sets of FVRCP Vaccinations.
- Two sets of FeIV Vaccinations.
- Intestinal parasite Testing [Negative]
- Ear cleaning, and Nail Trim Prior toGoing Home.
Each kitten born in our cattery is unique and inimitable for us. Babies grow up in an atmosphere of boundless love, tenderness and care, spoiled by attention. For each owner, we will be able to choose the most suitable kitten for him, for each kid - the most wonderful, kind and responsible parents.
Our kittens leave the cattery at the age of 3-3.5 months, vaccinated by age, having received an initial secular education and the basics of etiquette: socially adapted, accustomed to the tray and scratching post, able to appreciate the upholstery of furniture.
Safe Buying Tips: We do not pre-screen advertisers. We do not offer any guarantees. Get the seller's phone number and call them. Use a payment method with buyer protection. Request recent vet exam documentation and call their vet. More tips